XML Publishing System
Professional publisher software to automate your XML publishing process.
Whether you have been working with XML language for years or still new at it, the task of creating and editing work within the dynamics of XML has never been easy. Increase your production throughput with our high quality XML publishing system, by automating the composition and pagination of multiple data types into print-ready, actionable PostScript, PDFs.
The end-to-end xml publishing workflow that integrates with the solution, allows you to produce a high-volume, complex publications that demands a rapid turnaround, text and graphics input from multiple sources, and output in a variety of formats and media. Some documents that we helped produce are the technical manuals, scientific journals, industrial catalogues, directories, textbooks, and even legal and financial documents.
- Supports loose-leaf publishing & batch and interactive workflows.
- Eliminates manual processes associated with desktop publishing programs.
- Interactive page layout enables user to modify the page design of any element on a page.
- Integrates well with your existing applications/systems/workflows. E.g.: A web or structured-content management system, portal or other web-oriented solution.
- Supports almost all different graphic formats (EPS, TIFF, JPEG, PDF, SVG, CGM)
- Shortens page turnaround time by automating the process of turning multiple data types into print-ready PostScript, PDFs and ePub.
- Robust tabular and math composition
- Float graphics or tables to the best space on the page or across pages.
- Reusable typographic style libraries.
- Tint and pattern package supporting both process (CMYK) and spot colour definition.
- Automatic hyperlinking and extensive footnote capabilities
- Sophisticated mark tracing and black-lining control.
- Support multiple languages, up to 30 languages.
- Export XML content for further XSLT transformation to ePub, EDGAR, HTML, RTF, DITA and etc.
Edit high volume images fast with this automatic image correction and enhancement software.
Whether your company publishes newspapers, magazines, catalogues or digital content, it’s important to make sure all the images are up to par before publishing. Our image management solution provides automatic image correction and enhancement, allowing you to edit high volume of images fast and easy while maintaining your own pre-determined style and standards. The image management solution will allow you to bulk analyze and edit each original image thoroughly, concentrating on parameters such as sharpness, brightness, contrast, saturation, colour balance and skin tones among others.
- Suitable for all media landscape. E.g.: Print, Website and Mobile.
- Quickly detect and fix any faults in an unlimited number of images.
- High quality and consistent results even when the quality of the original images vary significantly.
- Reduce the costs of manual checking of images for any faults by automating the process in a central online platform.
- Automatic load-balancing and failover features to assure that your daily production will run continuously, without failure.
Fast, reliable and scalable pre-press workflow for printing industries.
If you are looking for a fast, reliable and cost-saving prepress workflow software to automate your prepress tasks or improve your existing prepress workflow, try out our pre-press workflow solution. This highly modular and scalable prepress workflow system will ease your pre-press process, and make it faster by putting together all the tasks associated with planning, automation and control of pre-press back-ends in one unified workflow. It also enables you to control both local as well as distributed pre-press back-ends of many other print plants. Its centralized visual control over processes such as proofing, ripping, distribution and plate output will help in guaranteeing the optimal utilization of production’s resources and executing faster responses in the event of edition plan alterations or emergency situations.
- Suitable for all media landscape. E.g.: Newspaper, magazines and etc.
- Quickly edit any errors in the pages. E.g.: Page cropping, creep handling and bleed margin support.
- View and approve pages online from any authorized devices.
- Visual layout tool for plate template building
- Build-in imposition of pre-ripped pages or PDF pages.
- Build-in soft proof engine with ICC profile processor.
- Integrated or stand-alone optional modules for bitmap hard proofing, ink pre-set calculation and fan-out compensation.
- Central visual production flow control with remote controlled processes.
- Fast single or multiple press planning for local and remote printing plants
- Customize for industry standard CTP and CTF devices.