Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of all products and services offered by the Company.
- Involve in application R&D, programming, integration, enhancement and testing.
- To undertake system requirement design and application development.
- To introduce and enhance R&D processes, programming procedures and documentation.
- Provide effective maintenance and support services to clients.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Software Engineer, Software Developer or related occupation.
- Knowledge in software design using Object-Oriented methodology.
- Experience and knowledge in either Java or .Net SVN development.
- Experience with RDBMS such as MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle will be an added advantage.
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill, pleasant personality, willing to learn, hardworking and self-motivated.
- Required language(s): Fluent in oral and written English.